For 22 years, the Dalton Depot has served a wide variety of food to its customers.
From Italian, to specialty salads and steaks, to bison burgers, the Depot has a large menu.
You'll also find a bar that hosts everything from musical acts, to social events and karaoke, according to T.J. Kaikobad.
"It's the best secret in Dalton."
The Depot was built in 1852.
Once the Civil War started, Union General William Sherman started a scorched earth campaign that left a path of destruction through Georgia.
But Kaikobad says the Depot was spared.
"Sherman chose to go around Dalton, instead of through Dalton, and he also needed to retain the Depot in tact, because he wanted to use it as a re-supply point."
After the war, the train station continued to provide transportation for North Georgia residents.
But by the 1980's, it had been closed for years.
Then in 1990, the restoration began, giving the Depot new life as a restaurant.
The depot became one of the first businesses to set its sights on downtown Dalton.
It was part of a combined effort to re-vitalize the area.
But the Depot stood out, according to Kaikobad.
"It showed the viability of being downtown without a doubt, and it showed the enthusiasm for downtown, and it certainly has been a catalyst to encourage other people to locate downtown."
The Dalton Depot is a nationally registered historic landmark.
And it's one of the few Victorian era train stations that survived the Civil War.
The Dalton Depot is actually owned by the city.
The restaurant leases its space inside the building.