Dalton woman finds a screw in her hamburger

The screw was embedded inside the meat.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

 
Comments
kywildcat - 9/17/2013 5:00 PM
1 Vote
lol i cant spell either haaa but im not a reporter either!!

sombrero - 9/17/2013 1:18 PM
0 Votes
eaxily??? invextigate?

kywildcat - 9/17/2013 12:17 AM
1 Vote
whoever the idiot is that wrote this story needs to go back to school and learn how to spell, i dont believe any of this crap its just like someone putting hair in their own food they could have just as eaxily put the screw in the burge.. invextigate this story hard people.. and writer go learn how to spell right

Buster - 9/16/2013 4:32 PM
0 Votes
ALRIGHT STOP SCREWING AROUND!!! This is Sonic we are talking about!!! They make some of the best burgers anywhere.. If there is a disgruntled employee in the midst DONT take it out on the food or the public.. quit and go work somewhere else! I dont think its funny to have to worry about what we might bite into in a burger or any food for that matter! I Hope they find out the culprit thats doing this and take legal action on them.. what if that had been a small child that got that staple and ended up with it lodged in their throat! I tell ya there is no respect anywhere for anyone anymore... I don't think SONIC is the Blame but the person who is doing this should be punished severely!
 
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.