A trailer fire in Murray County claims the life of a 2 year old boy.
Officials with the Georgia Fire Investigators say 2 year Jose Arriasola was killed in that blaze.
This trailer caught fire around 3 o'clock Wednesday afternoon.
Neighbors tell us the mother of the boy went next door to get napkins.
Officials say the mother, Marialla Gurrero had left a pot of grease warming on the stove.
That's when the home caught fire.
Neighbor Angela Boatwright says, "By the time we had come out the whole trailer was in flames I mean it was within 2 minutes it was gone the whole thing was just in flames and gone."