Ravens Croft Apartment Fire

Reported by: Caitlyn Jones

Edited by: Caitlyn Jones
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 7/16/2013 9:07 am
        Residents had to evacuate a local apartment complex during a fire Monday night.
        It happened around 7:30 at Ravenscroft Apartments in Red Bank.
        Apartment officials say it originated in a kitchen on the second floor.
        They tell us two children were left unattended when the fire started.
        One resident says he was in the shower when he realized there was a fire in the building.
        "My godmother came banging on the bathroom door so some things wrong so I grabbed my towel and ran out, then I saw the smoke. I was thinking whoa this got real.  So just ran out and saw all this smoke," said Armond Kinsey.
        Emergency Management officials say there were no injuries reported.
        Six units were damaged and those families are staying at a shelter.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
 
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.