Three people went to the hospital after a chlorine leak at a downtown hotel.
It happened around 2:00pm Thursday afternoon at the DoubleTree Hotel on Chestnut Street.
Chattanooga Fire Department spokesman Bruce Garner tells us two people were working on the swimming pool.
A valve malfunctioned exposing them to fumes.
The two workers got out of the pool room.
But a manager from the hotel next door was also affected.
Garner said, "All three said they experienced a burning sensation, difficulty breathing. Typical symptoms related to chlorine exposure. They reportedly transported themselves in a private vehicle to Parkridge Medical Center. They were treated. Given some sort of breathing treatment at Parkridge and they were expected top be treated and released."
The all-clear was given by 5:00 pm.