(WDEF) Teachers at Bradley Central High School alerted school resource deputies Thursday morning that two students had ingested an hallucinogenic drug.
Each was transported by the emergency medical service to SkyRidge Medical Center for treatment and they are expected to recover.
The investigation by the Special Investigations Unit revealed the students ingested a substance that is believed to be 25C-NBOMe, an hallucinogenic type drug.
Officials say it was acquired after they arrived at school.
The Bradley County Sheriff’s Office will pursue charges against three students who were involved in the distribution of the drug.