Kitchen Fire on Lytle Street Sends One Person to Hospital

Reported by: Amy Katcher
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 4/01 7:53 pm
(WDEF) A kitchen fire in North Chattanooga sends one man to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
     Firefighters responded to the blaze at 600 Lytle Street just before 6pm Tuesday evening.
     Officials say two people were in the house when a neighbor spotted the fire.
     That neighbor helped get the two people inside the home out.
     It appears the fire started from food left unattended on the stove.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Featured Partners
www.eastridgeretirementcenter.com
The newly modeled East Ridge Residence is a must see with its spacious comfortable apartments. Plus, 3 delicious meals daily, geriatric physician, home healthcare services and fun festive activities. Schedule your visit today!
www.ameripriseadvisors.com/james.m.scotchie
Together we can make a confident retirement possible. Simply click to get started with your private wealth advisor. Talk to Jimmy Scotchie, Certified Financial Planner.
www.comcast.com/cable-internet-packages.html
Get started at $79.99 a month for 12 months. Plus, get a $75 VISA® Prepaid card.
Stay Connected with WDEF News 12
 
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.