Unattended cooking causes Dallas Bay area kitchen fire

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 8/11/2013 11:53 pm
SODDY DAISY, Tennessee(WDEF) -  Hamilton County authorities say unattended cooking caused a Sunday morning kitchen fire.

It happened around 10 A.M. on the 8000 block of Wellthor Circle which is located in the Dallas Bay area.

When fire crews arrived, they noticed smoke was visible from the front of the home. Once inside, Firefighters were able to quickly put out a blaze that engulfed the kitchen.
      
The home owner told investigators she was cooking breakfast and walked away from the stove for a minute. When she returned, she said the she found fire spreading throughout the kitchen.
       
No injuries were reported and damages were estimated at $10,000.
 

Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Featured Partners
www.baylorschool.org/summer
Experience Baylor summer camp - a 70 year tradition of summer fun and adventure. What are you waiting for? Make the most of summer by signing up today!
www.comcast.com/cable-internet-packages.html
Get started at $79.99 a month for 12 months. Plus, get a $75 VISA® Prepaid card.
www.STNS.org
Register now for St. Nicholas summer camp whose mission & purpose is to provide a fun learning experience for children, developing physical, cultural, social and intellectual abilities.
www.bojangles.com
Click here to enter for your chance to win a Bojangles Breakfast Combo. Then, watch WDEF News 12 This Morning for daily winner announcements!
Stay Connected with WDEF News 12
 
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.