Child Playing With Needle in Dalton Leaves His Family In Shock

A Dalton Father says he is still in shock after his 3 year old son found a syringe at a local McDonalds. He feels more care needs to be taken in making sure children eat and play in safe environments.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment

SMC1990 - 8/22/2013 8:19 PM
0 Votes
That's the same mcdonals that we found a cigarette bud in our sons cheeseburger and when we told them about it they proceded to tell us no one smoked there and that we must have put it there needless to say we don't go to that one any more!
Featured Partners
Experience Baylor summer camp - a 70 year tradition of summer fun and adventure. What are you waiting for? Make the most of summer by signing up today!
Get started at $79.99 a month for 12 months. Plus, get a $75 VISA® Prepaid card.
Register now for St. Nicholas summer camp whose mission & purpose is to provide a fun learning experience for children, developing physical, cultural, social and intellectual abilities.
Click here to enter for your chance to win a Bojangles Breakfast Combo. Then, watch WDEF News 12 This Morning for daily winner announcements!
Supermarket Guru
From The Archives
Scenic City Roots
Through Irish Eyes
Brand News
Prime Mashup
What's Trending
Stay Connected with WDEF News 12
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.