Carbon Monoxide Leak Identified at Hixson Motel

We're learning more tonight about a carbon monoxide leak that poisoned at least two motel employees. It happened Tuesday at the Holiday Inn Express off Hixson Pike. Friday we spoke with building officials to find out where the leak came from, and if it's fixed. WDEF News 12's Alisha Searl reports.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

 
Comments
No comments yet!
Featured Partners
www.baylorschool.org/summer
Experience Baylor summer camp - a 70 year tradition of summer fun and adventure. What are you waiting for? Make the most of summer by signing up today!
www.comcast.com/cable-internet-packages.html
Get started at $79.99 a month for 12 months. Plus, get a $75 VISA® Prepaid card.
www.STNS.org
Register now for St. Nicholas summer camp whose mission & purpose is to provide a fun learning experience for children, developing physical, cultural, social and intellectual abilities.
www.bojangles.com
Click here to enter for your chance to win a Bojangles Breakfast Combo. Then, watch WDEF News 12 This Morning for daily winner announcements!
 
Supermarket Guru
From The Archives
Scenic City Roots
Through Irish Eyes
Brand News
Prime Mashup
What's Trending
Stay Connected with WDEF News 12
 
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.