Fire Destroys Lawn Mower Repair Shop in Chattanooga

Reported by: Alisha Searl
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 11/20/2013 6:43 pm
CHATTANOOGA, TN (WDEF)- A Chattanooga business will now have to relocate.

A fire gutted the inside of Tidmore's Lawn Mower Repair Shop on Dodds Avenue.
 
Just before 10 Tuesday night an off duty fire fighter spotted the blaze and called 911.

Fire officials say it appears their kerosene heater was too close to combustibles inside the workshop.

No one was injured.

The owner tells us he plans to have another shop up and running by Monday.

There's no word on a new location.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Stay Connected with WDEF News 12
 
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.