Hamilton County man busted for narcotics, other prior charges
HAMILTON COUNTY, Tenn. (WDEF) — Hamilton County’s Criminal Warrants Unit arrested a man last week for distributing narcotics.
Police say they arrested Patrick Lamar Tory Jr. on May 15 at a motel. This was at 7324 Shallowford Road.
There, officers found 25 grams of fentanyl, drug paraphernalia, a Taurus 0.357 revolver and nearly $1,500 in cash.
Tory had several prior cases pending against him as well.
He is a convicted felon, which makes it illegal for him to have a gun.
Tory faces a vast number of charges.
His new charges are as follows:
- Possession of fentanyl for resale
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony
- Unlawful carry or possession of a firearm.
He also faces these previous charges:
- Three counts of drugs for resale
- Two counts of drug paraphernalia
- Domestic Assault
- Contraband in a penal institution
- Driving without a driver’s license
- Possession of a firearm with intent to go armed.
The sheriff’s office says they are still investigating, and more charges may come.