Let’s Eat Recipe: Greek Yogurt Bars
Lemon Rosemary Greek Yogurt Bars:
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) dried lavender buds (to your taste) OR Rosemary
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 honey, divided
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cups low-fat Greek Yogurt (or fat level of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place 1 to 2 teaspoons of dried lavender buds (depending on desired lavender intensity) in a blender or food processor and puree to a powder.
- Add blueberries, 1 tablespoon of agave nectar and lemon juice to the lavender powder and blend until blueberries reach a chunky soup consistency. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon zest, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and remaining 2 tablespoons of agave nectar. Stir until well combined, then gently fold in the blueberry mixture to create a swirled consistency — do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.