Accidental fire leaves two families temporarily without home

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WDEF) – An early morning fire left two families temporarily without a home.

According to Chattanooga Fire officials, firefighters responded to a fire at a duplex on Rogers Road around 3 Saturday morning.

The fire was located in the kitchen and moved to the attic.

The building sustained fire, smoke, and water damage.

No injuries were reported.

The cause of the fire has been ruled accidental.

Photo Credit: Battalion Chief Rick Boatwright

Categories: Chattanooga, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *