Dallas Bay firefighters save home this morning

HAMILTON COUNTY, Tenn. (WDEF) – A resident called fire officials just before ten on Thursday morning to report a house fire.

It happened at 1148 Boy Scout road.

Dallas Bay Volunteer firefighters found the fire inside a bathroom wall of the home.

They cut into the wall and put out the fire.

Damages are listed at just $2,000.

No one was hurt in the fire.

Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *