Highway 153 house fire blamed on a candle

CHATTANOOGA (WDEF) – Chattanooga firefighters battled a blaze Sunday Night at a home near Highway 153.

The call came in around 10:30 at a home on Tee Pee Drive.

Firefighters put it out in about 25 minutes with no one hurt.

The resident told them he had left a candle burning unattended in the living room.

He tried putting out the fire himself, but had to call firefighters.

Chattanooga

Photos by Debby Vradenburgh

Categories: Chattanooga, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *