Lauren Alaina Gets Burned


     Rossville native Lauren Alaina seems to be following up one star-crossed year with another.
     Last year, the singer lost her voice after throat surgery.
     She recovered at the end of the year.
     Then on New Year’s Day she seriously burned her arm in a kitchen accident.
     Her boyfriend was dumping boiling water in the sink, Just as she reached for the faucet.
     She spent the day with her arm in an ice bucket for 13 hours.
Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *