One Person Displaced After Apartment Fire

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WDEF)- One person is displaced tonight after an apartment fire in Chattanooga.

Firefighters arrived at an apartmart on Central avenue today just after noon.

The fire was quickly located in a bedroom.

The flames were contained to just that one building, but smoke did some damage to other apartments.

A fire investigator has ruled the cause of the fire accidental due to a portable space heater.

The Chattanooga Fire Department would like to remind everyone to be cautious when using space heaters.

Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *