4 taken to hospital after home fills with carbon monoxide

UPDATE: Soddy Daisy Police have ruled the carbon monoxide poisoning was accidental.

The husband’s mother blames it on a remote car starter.

Here is her message on Facebook.

 

____

SODDY-DAISY, Tenn. (WDEF) — Soddy-Daisy Police are at a home that was filled with carbon monoxide on Brookeplace Drive.

Soddy-Daisy Police say they responded just after 7 a.m.

Police say a car had been running in the garage.

Four people were taken to the hospital, including two children, to be checked out.

Police are investigating the case. At this time, police don’t know if if it is suspicious or not.

 

Categories: Featured, Hamilton County, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *