Accidental Kitchen Fire Displaces Two in Chattanooga

(WDEF) Chattanooga firefighters were called to a fire shortly after 7:00pm Tuesday night at the Golden Gateway Apartments at 1124 Grove Street.
        Battalion Chief Lesley Morgan said the fire was located in the kitchen. The fire was quickly extinguished. No one was injured.
        Chief Morgan said the fire started on or around the kitchen stove. The cause of the fire will be ruled accidental.
        A grandmother and her grandson were displaced by the fire.
        By the time firefighters left the scene, the two victims were getting help from volunteers with the American Red Cross of Southeast Tennessee.
Categories: Hamilton County, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *