Carbon monoxide leak sickens 9 at Tennessee hotel

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Officials say a carbon monoxide leak at a Tennessee hotel has sickened nine people.

News outlets reported the Nashville Fire Department was called out to the downtown Westin hotel on Wednesday morning.

The Nashville Fire Department tweeted that five of the nine people sickened were transported to a hospital. The agency said it was ventilating the building.

Fire officials told news outlets that the high carbon monoxide levels were contained to the third floor where the hotel’s workout and pool areas are located.

(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Categories: Regional News, State News-Tennessee

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *