Cooking on the grill leads to Signal Mountain house fire

Signal Mountain, TN (WDEF) – Signal Mountain Firefighters battled a house fire Friday night caused by cooking on the grill.
    It happened just before 7:30pm Friday at 306 Dawn Street.
    Hamilton County EMS reports the house renter was grilling outdoors, but went inside for a few minutes.
    When he got back to the grill, he found flames shooting from the grill up the side of the house.
    Walden’s Ridge Emergency Services, Red Bank Fire Department and Hamilton County rescue responded to the call for mutual aid.
    No one was injured.
    No damage estimate was immediately available.
    The cause of the fire is accidental.

Categories: Hamilton County, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *