Fire Destroys Lawn Mower Repair Shop in Chattanooga

CHATTANOOGA, TN (WDEF)- A Chattanooga business will now have to relocate.

A fire gutted the inside of Tidmore’s Lawn Mower Repair Shop on Dodds Avenue.
 
Just before 10 Tuesday night an off duty fire fighter spotted the blaze and called 911.

Fire officials say it appears their kerosene heater was too close to combustibles inside the workshop.

No one was injured.

The owner tells us he plans to have another shop up and running by Monday.

There’s no word on a new location.

Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *