Fire in Hixson

Hixson, TN (WDEF) – Late Friday evening, neighbors in Hixson called 911 with reports of a chimney fire.

Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department responded to 7016 Fairington Circle and contained the fire showing on the side of the home.

There was no one in the residence and no injuries were reported.

The cause of the fire is accidental and started in the chimney. Damages are unknown at this time. The American Red Cross will assist the family with their immediate needs.

Photo Credit: Amy Maxwell

Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *