Harrison Bi-Lo back open after electrical fire

The Harrison Bi-Lo had to be evacuated Wednesday afternoon due to a fire in the pharmacy.

Hamilton County EMS officials say employees worked quickly to put the fire out using a fire extinguisher.

Officials say an electrical short in a power strip started the fire.

Highway 58 Volunteer Firefighters used fans to get the smoke out of the building.

The store was back open in about an hour.

Categories: Hamilton County, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *