Kitchen Fire Displaced 1 Adult & 3 Children

Chattanooga, Tenn. (WDEF) – The Chattanooga Fire Department responded to a structure fire around noon today at 601 N. Germantown Rd.

The fire had been extinguished by the occupants, but the kitchen had substantial damage.

Capt. William (Chris) Fryar says that no one was injured.

The cause of the fire has been ruled accidental, most likely from food being left unattended on the stove.

Red Cross was notified to assist the family affected.

 

Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *