McCallie Dorm evacuated over carbon monoxide alarm


Paramedics checked out 33 students and teachers and everyone is okay.

The students will have to move for the night because the heating system was shut down during the investigation.



CHATTANOOGA (WDEF) – Chattanooga Firefighers were called to a McCallie School dorm tonight after a carbon dioxide alarm.

They found high levels of CO and evacuated the building.

The students are being evaluated by EMS at the student center.

No one has been injured or sick at this point.

Fire crews are still searching for the source of the carbon monoxide.

Categories: Chattanooga, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *