Mecum made big bucks at Chattanooga car auction last weekend
Mecum Takes On Two Cities in One Weekend for $36.4 Million in Sales
CHATTANOOGA (WDEF) – Part of the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival is an auction of primo-vehicles held at the Convention Center.
Mecum actually held two different online auctions on the same weekend… one in Chicago and one in Chattanooga.
They earned $15.2 million in Chicago and another $21.2 in Chattanooga, selling more than a thousand cars.
The biggest prices went for a couple of convertibles:
- 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible (Lot S125.1) at $302,500
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (Lot S123) at $220,000
- 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor (Lot S84.1) at $209,000
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG (Lot S282) at $187,000
- 2007 Ferrari F430 Spider (Lot S176) at $183,700
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Convertible (Lot S107) at $181,500
- 1953 Packard Caribbean Convertible (Lot S139) at $165,000
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette 70th Anniversary Convertible (Lot S94.1) at $159,500
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (Lot S192) at $145,750
- 2022 Ford Shelby GT500 (Lot S118.1) at $137,500