Monroe County lottery player wins $1.4 million for Christmas
MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WDEF) The latest Tennessee lottery millionaire comes from Madisonville.
The un-named winner won $1.4 million in the Tennessee Cash jackpot Wednesday night.
They won’t release any more information on the winner until they claim the prize.
But it comes at the end of a profitable month for the lottery where they have created 7 millionaires.
• $2 Million “Play It Again!” second-chance drawing winner awarded Dec. 21, 2016;
• $1 Million Mega Millions prize won Dec. 13 in Lakeland;
• $1 Million Mega Millions prize won Nov. 22 in LaVergne;
• $420.9 Million Powerball jackpot won Nov. 26 in Lafayette;
• $1 Million Millionaire Jumbo Bucks prize won Nov. 28 in Powell;
• $1 Million Millionaire 7’s prize won Dec. 5 in Maryville.
So you could say that southeast Tennessee is overdue for a jackpot.