Possible electrical fire at Hixson home
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WDEF)- Tonight Chattanooga firefighters were able to contain a house fire inside of a garage.
The fire department says that the residents of the home on Crestview Drive heard a popping noise and then the home started filling up with smoke.
No injuries in Hixson house fire Saturday night on Crestview Drive. Believed to be electrical in nature. Extensive damage to garage. Smoke damage to the rest of the home. Good work by responding Green Shift crews. pic.twitter.com/jrrd9M6yU0
— Chattanooga Fire Department (@ChattFireDept) June 6, 2021
Firefighters think that it was an electrical fire.
The garage has major damage and there was smoke damage to the rest of the home.
There were no injuries.