TLC pulls Duggars show after molestation admission

TLC pulls Duggar family series amid misconduct reports

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) – TLC says it has pulled the reality series "19 Kids and Counting" from its schedule, a move that follows reports of sexual misconduct allegations against Josh Duggar from when he was a juvenile.

In a statement Friday, the channel said it was deeply troubled and saddened by what it called a "heartbreaking situation." TLC said its "thoughts and prayers are with the family and victims at this difficult time." The statement doesn’t elaborate.

The 27-year-old Josh Duggar is the oldest of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s children. The reports of Josh Duggar’s alleged sexual misconduct stem from 2002 and 2003, when he was a juvenile.

TLC didn’t address whether its popular show would return. The program had been set to air in reruns after wrapping its most recent season.


Categories: US & World News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *