Walmart Market evacuated by gas odor

CHATTANOOGA (WDEF) – Chattanooga Fire officials say a gas leak forced the evacuation of a Walmart Neighborhood Market.

It happened around 7 PM at the Hixson Pike location.

Fire crews determined that a floor cleaning machine was to blame.

The batteries ruptured which gave off the gas odor.

So there was no actual gas leak.

No one was hurt.

Categories: Chattanooga, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *