Candle Warmer Causes Hixson Pike Business Fire

Hixson (WDEF) – A motorist spotted the fire this morning at a business on Hixson Pike.

Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Fighters battled the blaze at "We Clip, You Save" near Dallas Hollow road around 8 AM.

they found the front countertop on fire.

They were able to contain it with just minor damage to the business.

Chief Markus Fritts says the fire started from a candle warmer left on overnight.

Categories: Hamilton County, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *