Dallas Bay Fire Department called to Hamby Rd house fire

SODDY DAISY, Tenn. (WDEF) – The Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department was called out to a report of a fire on Hamby Road around 10 p.m. Wednesday night.

Firefighters say first a refrigerator caught on fire and then a washer caught on fire. Residents got out safely. No one was injured.

According to officials, the home was filled with smoke. There was no damage to the structure.

The homeowners had to spend the night elsewhere, while the electrical issues get fixed.

 

 

Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *